There are many things out there people have the desire to own. They dream of owning things which will make living more comfortable. The cliché then becomes – “Things will work out at the appropriate time”. DA does not agree with this cliché but rather has a solution in making your dream a reality; in having your share in the good things of life. Hence – GYE WODEƐ!
This product seeks to enable members and non – members of Dwadifo Adanfo who do not have the means or cannot afford to pay for household or consumer products with cash, own these consumer products by depositing 20% of the cash amount and have the remaining amount spread over an agreeable period of time.
Television sets, home theatres, ovens, refrigerators, etc.
|Office Furniture & Fittings||
File cabinets, swivel chairs, writing desks, etc.
|Desk tops, laptops, air conditioners, telephones, etc.|
Mixers, amplifiers, keyboards, guitars, etc.
|Building Materials||Iron rods, cement, sand crete blocks, etc.|
|Plants & Generators|
1. Up to 12 months Instalment Repayment Plan
2. Free Delivery of product purchased
3. Free Installation of products
4. Products are well known for their quality, durability and reliability
5. Products are hassle free and contribute to better time management
E: email@example.com | W: www.adanfogroup.com
CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION
For DA Members:
1. Two months of consistent savings
2. Account balance should be equal to or more than the 20% deposit
For Salaried Workers:
1. Provision of a three month pay slip from request period
2. Should have worked in present work place for a period of not less than six months
GYE WODEƐ products not limited to only members; non – members can purchase any of the products by calling any one of the hotlines.
Asylum Down (Head Office)
(No. 540, 3rd Crescent Avenue, Mango Lane): 0302 031 650
(Behind the Total Gas Station, adjacent the big foot bridge): 0289 670 302
(Third building on the right, from the Bawjiase traffic light): 0302 031 650
(Adjacent the central mosque, Asante & Asante Lane): 0302 500 911
(Happy Corner): 0332 020 556
(Main Market Road, opposite Agya Aban House): 0352 191 565
© Dwadifo Adanfo 2010. All rights reserved